No End Of Bad

No End Of Bad - Ginny Fite

Margaret Turnbull had a great life. She was proud of her house and loved her family but everything changed when her FBI agent husband Clay is falsely arrested and killed by other agents working for a drug cartel. Several members of the FBI are part of a drug ring but the cover up that Clay was working to expose goes even farther up the ladder, even into the White  House. Now because of what Clay knew Margaret and her daughter are no longer safe and assassins will stop at nothing to kill her and silence anyone who knows the truth about the drug ring.

No End Of Bad by Ginny Fite is a political/conspiracy thriller with a human touch. What drew me to the story was I thought it would be interesting to see how a normal housewife deals with her world falling apart and having to deal with a dangerous situation where she's over her head. You do get that story but there is a lot more going on. Which brought me to the part of the book I didn't like which was there were two many sub plots. I would have liked to have heard the whole book through the point of view of Clay, Margaret and their daughter Melissa. Instead we also get the story of several other characters from high level people in Washington to drug dealers involved in the ring.

All in all though this is an enjoyable book, there are several pieces to it and it was interesting to see how it all came together. I also enjoyed how some of it felt like I was reading a newspaper. The author is a journalist so it makes sense. I also enjoyed how her point of view on politics and the FBI came through in the story. I wouldn't say this book is action packed but it does have a good story, good characters and a realistic look at how things work in Washington D.C.

No End Of Bad